EPA registered hospital disinfection for all salon tools. Germicidal, fungicidal and virucidal. Kills HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), herpes, fungus, staph, salmonella and numerous other pathogenic organisms. Disinfects shears, combs, brushes and salon surfaces. Metals can be immersed for hours. Makes a clear blue solution with a pleasing fragrance. Fully biodegradable.
* Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
* Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard.
* U.S. EPA registered hospital-grade, broad spectrum disinfectant.
* Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella.
* Kills fungus, including "athlete's foot" fungus.
* Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
* Concentrated. Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution.
* Immerse items for 10 minutes, sponge mop, or spray.
* Anti-Rust formula.
* Will not stain skin or surfaces.
* 4 ounces of Barbicide concentrate makes a gallon.
Barbicide is the symbol of disinfection recognized throughout the world!